Cookies are text lines that serve as information markers sent by a server (in this case, the one of this Web Site) to a user’s device (generally, to the Internet browser) when the user accesses a specific page of a web site; cookies are automatically stored by the user’s browser and transmitted again to the server that generated them whenever the user accesses the same Internet page. In that way, for example, the cookies allow and/or make easier the access to some pages in order to improve the user’s navigation, or allow the storing of the visited pages and of other specific information, such as for example the pages which are consulted more often, connection errors, etc. Therefore, for a facilitated and complete employment of this Web Site, it would be suitable for you to configure your browser so that it accepts the reception of such cookies. Browsers are often set to automatically accept the cookies. However, you can modify the pre-set configuration, in order to disable or cancel the cookies (from time to time or once for all), with the consequence, however, that the optimal fruition of some areas of the Web Site could be blocked. You can also verify the methods and types of cookies stored in the browser, modifying the relevant settings in your browser.
TYPES AND MANAGEMENT OF THE COOKIES USED BY OUR WEB SITE
- Technical cookies;
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are necessary for the navigation of a Web Site and for the employment of its functionalities, such as for example to allow a correct display or the access to reserved areas. Therefore, if these cookies are disabled, such activities cannot be carried out;
- Performance cookies: they collect information on the efficacy of the answers of a Web Site to the Users’ requests in anonymous form, with the only purpose of improving the Web Site functionalities; for example, what pages are visited more often by the users, and whether there have been errors or slowing down in the provision of the web pages;
- Functionality cookies: they allow the Web Site to remember the user’s choices and propose them again at the following accesses, in order to provide better and customized services: for example, they can be used to propose contents which are similar to the ones already requested by the user before;
- Targeting cookies: they are profiling cookies used to offer to the users advertisement potentially connected with their interests, which have been detected during the navigation. The user can decide whether to accept such cookies or not, by expressing his/her consent (“opt in”) before they are provided, keeping on navigating after having displayed and closed the alert on the employment of cookies.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In order to fulfil the purposes of above, your personal data will be processed also by third subjects, different from the Data Controller. Such subjects will process your personal data both on behalf of the Data Controller (therefore, as Data Processors) and as autonomous Data Controllers, subject to a special communication by the Data Controller. In the specific instance, your personal data will be processed by the following categories of Recipients:
- Providers of the services needed for the correct operation of the Web Site and its functions/services (by way of example, but not limited to, providers of ICT services, hosting services, IT platforms and applications);
- Providers of the services needed for the execution of transactions on the Web Site and for any connected and consequent fulfilment (by way of example, but not limited to, providers of payment services and banks, shipping agents/carriers for the delivery of the products sold);
- Jurisdictional, administrative and/or public security authorities, pursuant to the law, for the ascertainment and prosecution of crimes, for the prevention and protection from risks or threads to the security and public order, as well as any reason connected with the protection of people’s rights and freedoms;
- Providers of communication and marketing services (by way of example, but not limited to, communication agencies);
- Subjects that carry out market research and statistical surveys.
Anyway, the diffusion and transfer of the data outside the EU is excluded.
The personal data processed will be stored for the time strictly needed to achieve such purposes in compliance with the principles of minimization and limitation of the storage pursuant to article 5.1.e) of GDPR. More information on the storage time of the data and on the criteria used to determine such period can be asked by sending an e-mail to the Data Controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org. At the end of the above specified storage time, your personal data will be cancelled, or made unintelligible by the Data Controller.
THE USER’S RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR. Through the exercise of the right of access, you can ask information on:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of the processing;
- The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic/IT devices;
- The identification details of the Data Controller, of the Data Processors and of the appointed representative;
- The subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or that can learn about them being the appointed representative in the territory of the Country, Data Processors or people in charge of the processing.
Besides, the following rights are granted to you:
- The right to withdraw the provided consent, pursuant to article 7(3) of the GDPR, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations carried out before the withdrawal;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the rectification of wrong personal data, or the integration of incomplete ones, pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the cancellation of your personal data, pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR. The exercise of such right could not be ensured by the Data Controller (or the Data Controller could acknowledge the requests only partially) in case the processing of the personal data subject of the cancellation request is provided pursuant to legal obligations or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the limitation of the processing, pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the portability of the personal data processed with your consent or based on a contract pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and b) of the GDPR; in case such right is exercised, the Data Controller will provide you all data – acquired with your consent or to meet a contractual obligation – in a structured and interoperable format; in case it’s technically possible, such personal data can be transferred, with the same methods, even to third parties selected by you and specified in a special request;
The right to object the processing of your personal data pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR, unless the Data Controller demonstrates – when it receives such request – the existence of legitimate and binding reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail on your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.