RISO SCOTTI, EUROPEAN RICE SPECIALIST.
LEADER IN ITALY
Founded in 1860, Riso Scotti was one of the first Italian rice-growers to sell packaged rice and in 1992 was the first to introduce vacuum-packaging.
In Riso Scotti, rice processing is an art: everything complies to a high standard of quality, unique to the sector. The company has managed to combine the great respect for its rice-grower origins with the innovative spirit demanded by today’s market.
RISO SCOTTI'S KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Diversification of rice-based products
- Diversification of distribution channels
- Development of cutting-edge technologies
- Construction of an ecological thermal power plant fuelled by rice-based biomass
- Promotion on an international level
- Purchase of agricultural land In order to closely monitor production
RISO SCOTTI FARMERS
At the italian headquarter, Riso Scotti created a pioneering Research & Development division. Its main tasks is studing new products and improving existing ones.
Food chain industry to guarantee the highest product quality. All the rice culture and expertise of riso scotti combined with the most competitive conditions.
Riso Scotti Basmati, directly to India to European countries. Products control quality/ packaging control keeping the Basmati culture and tradition.